October 20, 2011

SmartBRO Auto will be delayed.

SmartBROAuto will have to wait a little longer, my main hard drive crashed on me last night. while doing some usual stuff suddenly my screen went black then i decided to restart the machine, after restarting BIOS cannot detect my hard drive and i tried to use a couple of hard drive utiliies that i have but no luck.

i then removed my hard drive from the laptop and put it in my spare 2.5 HD enclosure and noticed that HD is not spinning, I then checked if there's current flowing using my Ohm meter and detected a small current flowing through the board.. right now im in the process of looking for same board to try to recover my files. i still have some backups on my NAS but sad to say that i have only Canopy Tools 2.0 sources and SmartBRo Source is nowhere to be found but i can recreate it from scratch since CT Auto have the same routine with SmartBRO Auto but without ESN+MAC routine.

Currently i'm USB booting using spare 10GB HD.. Sorry for the delay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok lng boss A.. hehehhee.. ano po pla yan? para san po yan?

johnny_luck

Anonymous said...

ano brand nyang nasira sir? model? baka maka-punch ako ng idea ^:^

M_Craig said...

ayus to boss A ty ..

asaness said...

how sad....

Btw you can do it again! thats the spirit!

Post a Comment