October 08, 2011

Proud Dad!

I was very busy these past few days , running some errands like doing laundry, washing the dishes, putting my kids to school and preparing for the birth of my son. My wife's due date was supposedly next week but in the morning of Oct 4 she began having slight contractions, so i contacted our OB-GYNE to have her checked up. We went to the hospital around lunchtime and since then we we're told to confine her as she was having signs of labor.

 
I was just outside the labor room from 2pm to 7pm then suddenly i heard faint baby cries then few minutes later the doctor went out of the labor room and congratulated me for having a healthy bouncing baby boy. Doctor told me that my wife is safe as well as my baby, we checked out from the hospital last night but wasn't able to do the usual stuffs for i was very tired, anyways i know that you won't give a fuss about this but i just wanted to share. :)

9 comments:

mryoso31 said...

Congrats Master A.

Nice one!! :)

God bless your family.

pixel said...

Congratulations!! All the best for you and your family..

Anonymous said...

Congratz Master A..

Countdown na ba ^^_

M_Craig said...

congratz_po_boss_A_^^

buredek59 said...

Congratz masterA!!! ur a systemathic person...keep it up! God bless!

dezmay said...

congrats sayo sir. parehas pala tayong tatay na. hoping na maalagan nating mabuti ang ating mga anakis ^_^

anyway enjoy life sir...

Embal said...

grats master A...

Anonymous said...

congrats po boss A...

by: JL...

jojo_mtx said...

Congrats Master A! invite mo kami sa binyagan ha.. hehehe ^^

Post a Comment